Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blech

I had a super crappy weekend and have been feeling pretty down. Here are a few things that I've come up with to make myself feel better tonight after the kids are in bed:

1. Lay's Potato Chips.
2. Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream. And a lot of it.
3. Us Weekly Magazine.
4. Lime-flavored Perrier, extra cold.
5. Tivo and bad televison. Fortunately, I think I have an episode of Real Chance of Love waiting on my Tivo list right now. I know that I've said this before, but thank you VH1 for producing some truly awful television. I love you.
6. Pajama pants, a comfy t-shirt, and socks with Adidas flip flops.
7. My bed and goose down comforter.

Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

wishasana said...

I would chuck all that and go for a glass of red wine :)

Be well, lovely K,
Amy T.

Existential Waitress said...

You've got a very good point there. Maybe I'll have two. ;)

Amy said...

Top Chef is on tonight. Red wine is always nice. And dark chocolate. Feel better.

Existential Waitress said...

Top Chef is what I consider "quality television." But then again, I watch Real chance of Love, so what do I know?