Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ahhh, A Temperamental Artist in the Making



Suddenly convinced that her art-class panda isn't "special enough," I've just spent the last ten minutes trying to convince a devastated, highly irrational three year-old that her yarn panda is indeed "special." She has now informed me that she's hidden the panda picture in her room due to it's lack of "special-ness," and that it will stay there until we "add more black." Since this project was created in art class over three months ago and it's been hanging on our fridge in plain view ever since, I have absolutely no idea why it suddenly fails to live up to baby Picasso's high standards. I'm kind of afraid to tell her that we don't have black yarn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute panda! It's special-ness lies in its subtlety. She is quite the little artist and her own worst critic - she's a natural!

Amy said...

I love this kid!

Existential Waitress said...

She IS quite the little artist, and I think her panda is cute too!